Terms and Conditions
1. To make a booking for a casting please go to our bookings page or facebook page.
2. Final balance is required on the casting day. Cash or card payments accepted.
3. No responsibility is held if casting material is on babies/child's clothes.
4. All castings are individual, casts may not be 100% perfect due to conditions of baby/child been reasonably still. However imperfections sometimes add to the uniqueness of the product. Refunds are not accepted for imperfect casts. If the frame is faulty, we will replace with alternative frame if informed with 24 hours of collecting your casting.
5. 30% of the casting appointment fee with be charged for cancelled appointments within 48 hours. 100% casting appointment fee will be charged for a no show on the day of the appointment. This will be taken from the card registered at the time of booking. No further fee will be taken without your consent.
6. 3D castings can take upto 3 weeks to be finished. You will be contacted when your casting is ready for collection. If you have a specific date that you require the casting for, please tell us on booking and we will do everything we can to get your product finished done in time.